NASA presents the Group Achievement Award to several of Ivey’s team members for the design and build of the Apollo 1 exhibit at the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
Click Here To View
- Ivey’s Construction, Inc. has successfully completed the Space Shop at Kennedy Space Center Visitor’s Complex. The project consisted of renovations of the existing 2-story metal building, Ivey’s provided new interior finishes and displays. The building area was a total of 15,372 sq. ft.
- Ivey’s Construction, Inc. recently completed the Orlando-Melbourne International Airport Federal Inspection Station. Ivey’s worked closely with the Customs and Border Protection to maintain security functionality and ensure the final facility not only enhanced the Orlando-Melbourne International Airport mission but also met all CBP requirements. Total work was completed without impacting guests while construction was being performed.
- Ivey’s was recently shortlisted for the new Cruise Terminal 3 Improvements at Port Canaveral, FL.
- Ivey’s Construction, Inc. was selected to install a new state of the art Lighting Protection System at Launch Complex 46.
- Ivey’s welcomes the addition of Phil Sprinkle. Phil joins Ivey’s team as a Superintendent.
- Ivey’s welcomes the additions of Hayden Kupstas and Ashley Arceri to the team. Hayden joins Ivey’s team as a Superintendent and is a graduate from University of North Florida where he received his Bachelors of Science in Construction & Business. Ashley joins Ivey’s team as the new Marketing Strategist and is a graduate from the University of Central Missouri where she received her Bachelors of Science in Public Relations.
- Ivey’s welcomes the addition of Tim Regan. Tim joins Ivey’s team as a Superintendent and is a graduate from Georgia Southern University where he received his Bachelors of Science in Building Construction.
- Ivey's Construction has received the best-in-category Eagle Award for our completion of the Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal 1 in the ABC Excellence in Construction Competition
- The Melbourne Airport Authority has awarded the Federal Inspection Station Renovation Project to Ivey's Construction.
- Ivey's Construction has successfully completed Marine Terminal 2 at Port Canaveral, greatly expanding the Port's auto import/export capabilities.
- Ivey's Construction has successfully completed Cruise Terminal 5 Parking Garage and Roadway Infrastructure, adding 1,034 spots to the Port's parking capacity. Read about it here.
- Ivey's Construction has successfully completed the expansion to the Brevard Veterans Memorial Museum and Military Museum in Merritt Island, FL. The facility now has 6,000 square feet of additional space to house historical artifacts and an expanded military library. The additions also include a three story observation tower. Read about it here. Read the Veterans Memorial Center's letter of thanks below
Click Document For Larger Version
- Ivey's Construction has been selected as one of three Continuing Construction Managers to carry out Brevard County's Federal Transit Administration Projects. We were ranked number one out of the three firms selected.
- Ivey's Construction recognized Women in Construction Week by welcoming Space Coast Florida Chapter #355 of the National Association of Women in Construction to the Heroes and Legends project site at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
- Ivey's Construction has completed Auto Terminal 1, Port Canaveral's auto import/export terminal. It will play a major role in expanding the Port's RORO shipping capacity. Read about it here.
- Ivey's has begun work for Brevard County on the expansion to the Brevard Veterans Memorial Museum & Military Museum on Merritt Island, FL.
- The Canaveral Port Authority Board of Commissioners has approved the selection of Ivey's Construction to build the new Cruise Terminal 5 Parking Garage.
- Ivey's Construction has successfully completed additions and renovations to the Tom Statham Park Center, transforming it into a venue ready for wedding receptions, corporate retreats, reunions, and other events.
- The "Forever Remembered" exhibit, an Ivey's Construction project at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, has opened. Read about it here.
- Ivey's Construction has been selected as Construction Manager to develop land for Port Canaveral's auto import/export terminal. Read about it here.
- Cruise Terminal 1 at Port Canaveral, built by Ivey's Construction, has opened for business and hosted its first ship, Royal Caribbean's The Explorer of the Seas. Read about it here.
- Ivey's Construction has successfully completed Port Canaveral's Cruise Terminal 1 and Cruise Terminal 1 Parking Garage after a year of construction, 5½ months of which required around the clock work.
- The Canaveral Port Authority Commissioners approved the selection of Ivey's Construction, Inc. to build the new Cruise Terminal No. 1 Parking Garage.
- The Canaveral Port Authority Commissioners unanimously approved the selection of Ivey's Construction, Inc. to build the new Cruise Terminal No. 1 Design/Build Terminal Building and Site Work.
- Ivey's announces the addition of Ryan Ivey to our full time staff. Ryan is a graduate of the ME Rinker School of Building Construction at the University of Florida and represents the third generation at Ivey's!
- Ivey's Construction, Inc. celebrates our 40th Anniversary!!
November 2, 2012:
- The Ivey's Construction/Beyel Crane team successfully moves the Space Shuttle Atlantis 9.8 miles from the VAB to the New Orbiter Display Facility at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center. Time Lapse Video of the Move.
General Contractor, State of Florida
License No. CGC-038685